 Local / Australia / 8444
Re: Attention: Bargain Hunters.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:

There was 20% off toys (including Lego, but some other exceptions) at Myer
Indooroopilly, Queensland this morning. But there was not much of a selection
of Lego to get excited about.

The same 20% off is happening in perth, I would imagine its nationwide.

Yup, they normally are national.  It's on in Hobart from tomorrow, it might
have been today as well but I didn't see any advertising until tonight,
didn't bother going in today to check as yesterday they had pretty much
nothing interesting, only new stock was the small Star Wars sets.  No
packing cartons to be seen.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com