 Local / Australia / 8407
Re: Lego Movie? on 'Eat Carpet - SBS' Saturday Night
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

(OT: There was an excellent short film on conflict in the orchestra pit of
an opera immediately after the LEGO movie on 16/2.)

Get that note right or I'll hit you over the head with my bassoon! 8?)

ROSCO