 Local / Australia / 8250
8249  |  8251
Subject:
Lego Movie? on 'Eat Carpet - SBS' Saturday Night
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:10:17 GMT

Dunno what this will be like or how much Lego it will be, but we were
watching an ad on SBS which showed Lego men moving around and something
about it being on Saturday night.  It's apparently on late saturday night?
(I think around 12pm??)- may not be suitable for kids?

Mel