 Local / Australia / 8404
Re: MUGS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:36:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Any MUGs wanna get together this month? I know Ben & Martin have other, more
important things happening, is there anyone else interested? I could see if • the
hall at Chadstone is available if necessary.

The Neighbourhood Cr is available Sat or Sun, for those who want to come, let
me know which day's best for you.

And if someone with a station wagon wants to give me a lift, I can give the
bridge it's first public airing...though most of you've probably seen it at my
place anyhow!

ROSCO