 Local / Australia / 8322
Re: MUGS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:29:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Any MUGs wanna get together this month? I know Ben & Martin have other, more
important things happening,

Other things perhaps, but more important? Surely not!

Kerry

Well...I'm not sure Mandy would agree with that...and with the amount we had
to pay, well I wish my lego budget was like that :)

Benjamin Whytcross