 Local / Australia / 8400
8399  |  8401
Subject:
Availability of Primo Walker 2010 in Australia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:43:57 GMT

Following a request from a friend for a suitable present for a <1 year old...

Has anyone seen any Primo Walkers (2010)recently, preferably in Sydney (or
Central Coast) or Tassie (especally Launceston)?

Cheers

Richie