 Local / Australia / 8382
  LEGO in Australia

I'm been extremely busy lately and haven't had much time for shopping, but only recently I went shopping for LEGO and I'm wondering what's happening. There is heaps and heaps of Jack Stone and nothing else. Lego shelf space in stores is getting (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO in Australia

(...) That there is heaps and heaps of Jack Stone is not necessarily a bad thing. The "nothing else" bit is the real worry.... HP has been recently restocked (but may have sold quickly again...), and the 2002 Star Wars sets are (or at least have (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO in Australia

(...) One thing to note is that many shops will not restock toys in any amount after Christmas until the annual industry toyfair which is sometime in March. Also, we're still in the middle of summer clearance sales. Obviously no-one wanted Jack (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)