 Local / Australia / 824
    LEGO RRP price rise —Benjamin Whytcross
   Looks like lego won't be dropping in price by as much as we hoped after the GST. Apparently the RRP has risen recently, caused by TLG/LA raising the wholesale set price. I'm currently basing this on the following: 'Impulse sets'. RRP is about $4.25. (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: LEGO RRP price rise —Grahame Reid
   (...) <snip> (...) Haven't seen any evidence of price rises although with the kiwi dollar at less than 0.46 USD I would not be surprised. Having said that, I did find the Football sets not too badly priced. The small boxed sets (for example the red, (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)