 Local / Australia / 8237
  PHOTO EDITING???

Hiya all.... I've noticed alot of people are wanting to learn a bit about photo editing... plus I have had numerous emails regarding the way I have presented my website, The Kingdom of Andrastavia..... I've almost finished Chapter 2... 8 pages this (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PHOTO EDITING???

(...) Ooooh, thats what I've been hangin out for! (...) You asked for it! I've been experimenting a bit, but was wondering how you get the background you want, and how you get it to look "right"? Do you find the background first, then photograph the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)