 Local / Australia / 8210
Re: Meeting this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:43:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
...and I have now learned (on collecting the key) that a Church group has
the hall booked for the morning session. So if you get to the hall before
12, and you hear hymns coming from within, don't be alarmed. I don't know
how close to 12 they'll run... I still plan to be there soon after 11:30 so
we can move in as soon as they leave.

As I recall, you were keen on swapping my blue coats for your red - if this
is still a goer, cool, and how many would you like?

Richard
Still baldly going...