 Local / Australia / 8189
Re: MEETING THIS WEEKEND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
OK.....
I'm going..... What time and whats the address?

Kev...:  )

G'Day

Location: Beatrice Taylor Hall, Willow Park, 25 Edgeworth David Road Hornsby.
(Willow Park itself is on the corner of Edgeworth David and Sherbrook
Roads). The entrance to the Hall/Meeting rooms is on the western/uphill side
of the park. There is parking on the site, but I'm not sure how busy it will
be on a Sunday morning/lunchtime).

Here's a map:

My car, a white subaru wagon (with a conspicuous 'EAT MORE BEEF' sticker)
should be near our hall.

The booking is officially from noon. I should be there soon after 11:30.

If you're coming by train, Hornsby Station is probably the easiest (a
downhill walk).

If you're coming by train and have a lot to carry let me know, and I  can
collect you from Hornsby or Waitara stations...

There's a standard variety of fast food available in Westfield Hornsby.
(Also Target, KMart, GB and DJs. There is a 'discount toy outlet' opening
soon, but I suspect not in time for Sunday :-(. Kmart has some Armada
Flagships and 1200 piece tubs, DJs and Target have little of interest, I
haven't been to GBs recently).

I'll get there early and help Richie set up....
Cool. I'm told that there is an adequate number of tables, so they'll need
to be set up.

Cheers

Richie