 Local / Australia / 8209
    Re: MEETING THIS WEEKEND —Richie Dulin
   (...) ...and I have now learned (on collecting the key) that a Church group has the hall booked for the morning session. So if you get to the hall before 12, and you hear hymns coming from within, don't be alarmed. I don't know how close to 12 (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Meeting this weekend —Richard Parsons
   (...) As I recall, you were keen on swapping my blue coats for your red - if this is still a goer, cool, and how many would you like? Richard Still baldly going... (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)