 Local / Australia / 8086
Re: Lego World Show - Indooroopilly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:41:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
On Friday, January 11, 2002, at 02:51  PM, Michael Dallaston wrote:

But not tomorrow... 40 degrees!?!
argargargargargargargargargargargargargargarg! :)

Geez, as if it's not hot enough in Brisbane, but 40 degrees (and about
90% humidity) is just silly.

Haha yeah, good planner I am, the day I decide to move - Eekthecat!

I've already stocked up on scuba cylinders. I'll be spending the day on
the bottom of my pool...

So it's invites to your house afterwards huh? :P - don't forget you can get
burnt quite bad even in the pool ;)

Anyway, back on topic, is there a good range in the 20% off sale?

Hmmm they had, the train set, the studio set and some other studio stuff,
too much Jack Stone stuff, a little Technic, Bionicle, Creator, Duplo coming
out of their ears, and ya know, I think that was more or less it!  But they
had lots of it! all at Myer prices since it's their shop.

Mel (think I'll do a little rain dance after I've moved).
later,
David Drew