 Local / Australia / 8042
    Re: City of Brahnsturt —Richard Parsons
   (...) flights of fancy to shame. I loved the tight streets. That and the detail in the placement and focus of the figs lends a wonderful real-life feel to the pics. The photography came up most excellently, how do you get that much light deep in (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: City of Brahnsturt —Kevin Hall
   (...) Thanx Richard.... : ) (...) Well I had the light on ...on the ceiling.... a fluro light on way above the city.. the blinds open.. and one of those drawing board long armed lights with a standard bilub (which is not a white light) positioned (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)