 Local / Australia / 8002
  Re: My ISCC entry [or a partial history of Brictoria]

(...) I like it fine - always good to have a new port of call for the Port Block Squadron. Any thoughts as to the kind of maritime traffic one might find nearby - where are we geographically, are we on the ocean, in a bay, on a river..? And how many (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My ISCC entry [or a partial history of Brictoria]

(...) I'm currently looking at the maritime records for the colony...I'll get back to you when I can find out more. [though if there are any records in Port Block of shipping to/from Brictoria, they could come in handy.] As to situation...The town (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)