 Local / Australia / 7975
  Re: My ISCC entry

(...) Rosco, I like it, the second picture is great, a cool angle too! Well done :) I like the second pic cause you can't see the lego joins hardly at all so it looks nice and smooth. I think the flag and the people on top are cute. I like the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My ISCC entry

(...) Thanks, Mel! ROSCO (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)