 Local / Australia / 7972
  Re: Magnificent (was Re: My ISCC entry)

(...) Right. OK. I could probably contribute a couple of buildings towards the Rocks area down in the shadow of the bridge... And and maybe a WWII destroyer for the Darling Harbour part. Richard Still baldly going... (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Magnificent (was Re: My ISCC entry)

(...) Sounds great! Maybe we could do a Sydney scene! Is the interstate thing still happening up there somewhere on the long weekend? 8?) ROSCO (thinking "how the h*** can I get this thing up to Sydney anyway?") (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Magnificent (was Re: My ISCC entry)

(...) I was wondering how you had managed to get it in and out of your house for the photos? Kerry (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Magnificent (was Re: My ISCC entry)

(...) Well, I built this huge technic crane that lifted it out through the roof... OK, just kidding. Actually, the arch can be separated at the centre, and each half can be carried by one person. With a little help from an ironing board, it's (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)