 Local / Australia / 7963
    Re: Baby dinosaurs taking over —Benjamin Whytcross
   Just to let people know...Safeway in Roxburgh Park [just south of me] has them at $2 each. Benjamin Whytcross (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Baby dinosaurs taking over —Paul Baulch
   Thanks Ben... I got all the ones I needed. It's funny how they sold like hot cakes everywhere except Roxburgh Park... simply because at Roxburgh they put them in the aisles instead of the "high-visibility" area. "Benjamin Whytcross" (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)