 Local / Australia / 7952
  Re: what did Santa bring for good LUGnetters?

does it count if you bought it for yourself? (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: what did Santa bring for good LUGnetters?

(...) Of course it does. If you got it at Christmas time, then it is a Christmas present. The best thing about getting your own presents, is that you get EXACTLY what you want. Martin (Ho, Ho, Ho) --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: what did Santa bring for good LUGnetters?

(...) Christmas (...) Oh well, if that's the case, then I was a good girl, 'cos I got lots. Last year I never seemed to have any time to build so my stockpile for building over Xmas was pretty big. Guarded Inn, Pirate Island, Red Beard Runner, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: what did Santa bring for good LUGnetters?

(...) How far back does "christmas time" stretch? If it goes back to September (as some supermarkets suggest) then I got 2 Armada flagships, a Guarded Inn, numerous pirate accessory packs and an Enchanted Island. I must've been good, eh? :) On the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: what did Santa bring for good LUGnetters?

(...) I made sure my boys were stocked up with baby dinos, big dinos, small bionicles and heaps of the arctic series. I also wasted 15.00 on a jack stone "thing". Got a few star wars set really cheap $3.00 when our toyworld relocated the one with (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)