 Local / Australia / 7902
7901  |  7903
Subject:
some info on lego 2002 products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:12:22 GMT

I have been talking to someone who has access to the price list for 2002.
I wont go into too much detail since that could get people in trouble
but I can will this:
Most prices seem reasonable ($13 for the 4 small starwars sets with the
destroyer droids, vader etc as an example, the cloud car for example is
also reasonably cheap). One set that seems a little expensive is the
ewok attack but I guess they are trying to price in the fact that its
going to be a VERY desirable set.
As for availability, as far as I could find out, all of the products
listed in the catalog scans that are floating around with the exception
of the new alpha team subs are listed in this price list (there was
mention that some items wouldnt be comming here).
There arent that many products in the list that arent in the catalog,
these are:
Some racers sets not shown in the catalog that are comming out later in
the year
Some bionicle product (probobly the same stuff that everyone on
technic.bionicle is raving about)
The "robogamers" products that people have been talking about on various
groups lately.
Plus, of course, the episode 2 starwars products.

No mention of any new HP other than the 3 sets we know about.