 Local / Australia / 7892
    Re: major sale on pirate island —Dave Low
   (...) Omigosh!!! Between this and the fantastic news from lego direct (Dan's blacksmith MOC etc), I am a very happy little chappy -- just need to pull in a few favours back home... Since I'll be away from the machine for a few weeks, may I wish (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)