 Local / Australia / 7892
Re: major sale on pirate island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:16:44 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Jonathan Wilson wrote:

bigw have apparently got the reissue of the pirate island for $44(!)
Grab them while you can.
Perth people can find them at the karynup bigw, if no-where closer has
them.

oops, this wasnt supposed to go in .pirates, it was supposed to go to
.loc.au.
Setting folowups there now.

Omigosh!!!

Between this and the fantastic news from lego direct (Dan's blacksmith MOC
etc), I am a very happy little chappy -- just need to pull in a few favours
back home...

Since I'll be away from the machine for a few weeks, may I wish everyone
happy plastic filled holidays, and all the best for 2002.

// Dave