 Local / Australia / 7877
Re: Lego Shop@Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:34:37 GMT

Hi Ian, I believe in Germany you can pay on the invoice, ie. when you
receive your items. But in most countries you must pay for your items up
front by Credit Card...

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Ian <icd@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message news:Go868p.GHx@lugnet.com...
From my reading of the posts some time ago about purchases from shop@home,
people paid on delivery.

When I ordered my Rebel Blockade Runner (and other stuff) the other day I
had to provide a Visa or Mastercard (fortunately my wife let me use hers).

Have they changed, or did I click on the wrong box or something.