 Local / Australia / 7835
    MUGfest 2001.8 —Ross Crawford
   Hi all, Just a quick mention of what happened at the last MUGfest. Nothing unusual. Well, of course, that's not entirely correct - though there was much of the usual trading & train layout, there were also a couple of other notable bits - a visit (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: MUGfest 2001.8 —James Ng
   Hi, Clumsy me, missed up cause I got the dates mixed up!! :( stupid me... Well I will be waiting for the next meet with anticipation! I have some MISB 6044s and some other sets for trade I am looking to increase my castle collection on sets I need! (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)