 Local / Australia / 7821
Re: if this isnt a major FOTW I dont know what is
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 02:09:22 GMT

This Is my  best Lego deal ever !!
9269    Dacta wheels and axels
7141    Naboo Fighter
7140    X-Wing Fighter
7104    Desert Skiff
6837    Cosmic Creeper
6714    Speen Dragster
6617    Tough Truck Rally
6602    Scorpion Buggy
6578    Polar Explorer
6577    Snow Scooter
6575    Polar Base
6573    Arctic Expedition
6546    Slick Racer
6520    Mobile Outpost
6478    Fire Station
6477 x2 Firefighters Lift Truck
6471    4WD Police Patrol
6429    Blaze Responder
6427 x3 Road Signs
6098    Kings Castle
6096    Bulls Attack
6095    Royal Joust
6094    Gaurded Treasury
6032    Catapult Crusher
5948 x2 Treasure Raiders
5921 x2 Research Glider
5906    Ruler of the Jungle
5533 x2 Red Fury
3406 x2 Americas Bus
3405    Blue Bus

All sets MISB except 1 box of road signs and 2 boxes Treasure raiders,which
were open but still in sealed bags , A total of  37 sets and 5602+  bricks
all for $700   Thanks  OzBricks !