 Local / Australia / 7807
7806  |  7808
Subject:
if this isnt a major FOTW I dont know what is
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:40:18 GMT

Here is what I got for $20
2 complete (including chainsaws & skis) ice planet figs with the head
with the white fringe hair, one of each torso type.
2 black 1x2 camera pieces
2 black space positioning rockets
2 blue 2x2 l-shaped corner bricks
7 grey 2x4 technic plates with holes
3 grey 2x8 technic plates with holes
1 black 2x2-3x3 cone
2 ice planet printed controll pannel 1x2 tiles
1 ice planet logo printed slope
2 classic space controll pannel slopes (one of each type) in blue
2 other controll pannel 2x2 slopes
Plus some bricks and 1x4 technic beams for my containers.

Is this a FOTW or what? (I recon the ice planet guys are worth $10 alone)