 Local / Australia / 7808
    STUDFest XI, rebuilt —James Howse
   Following dicussion with PeteW, I have a suggestion. In order to not have a long time between fests perhaps we might catch up somewhere in the city CBD for lunch some weekday (early) in December. That way those bods that work in the CBD can join in. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: STUDFest XI, rebuilt —Kevin Hall
     (...) Well I''ll prob meet up with everyone in the new year.... as I work during the week.... I''ll hopefully have my city finished by the new year too.... Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: STUDFest XI, rebuilt —Richie Dulin
   (...) I sayest yes, and verily so. Count me in; the CBD is within lunchtime reach! An excellent idea. (Maybe it could coincide with the delivery of the proposed S@H order? (which I really need to consult www.lego.com about, and email Anthony about (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)