 Local / Australia / 7789
    pirate figs —Michael Dickinson
   hey brad what would you be willing to part with 15 imperial soldiers for from set 6291 to an aussie lugger?And where approx would s/fest be held i am trying to get across for x-mas break hopefully. michael. (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: pirate figs —David Dallaston
   (...) Terminology please! :P I'm not sure what the proper name for those guys, is, but imperial soldiers are definitely the old blue or red guys with the white crossed belts (BTW I'm on the lookout for a couple more blue imperials if anyone's got (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)