 Local / Australia / 7794
Re: pirate figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 16:27:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dickinson writes:
hey brad what would you be willing to part with 15 imperial soldiers for
from set 6291 to an aussie lugger?And where approx would s/fest be held i am
trying to get across for x-mas break hopefully.

Terminology please! :P  I'm not sure what the proper name for those guys,
is, but imperial soldiers are definitely the old blue or red guys with the
white crossed belts (BTW I'm on the lookout for a couple more blue imperials
if anyone's got any, condition no object). :)

Personally I think the 6291 is a bit of an anachronism.  All the other lego
ships seem to be fighting vessels from the heyday of Carribean colonialism,
the 18th and early 19th century.  The "Armada Flagship", from design and
costumes, seems to be an exploration ship of 250 years earlier.