 Local / Australia / 7768
  how long do ozbricks orders usually take to arrive?

a few days? a week? a month? how long? (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: how long do ozbricks orders usually take to arrive?

(...) If they're in stock items, usually not more than a few days, but you can ask them directly - sales@ozbricks.com Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: how long do ozbricks orders usually take to arrive?

(...) Mine took five days from payment receipt. But then again, I popped for Express Airmail for my >200 tan and darkgrey large plates. :D So it depends on how you had them shipped, and when they got your payment. Or, if you haven't ordered yet, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)