 Local / Australia / 7712
  Re: Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?

(...) those (...) on (...) Actually, it seems that the washing machine did make a difference. I had washed with bleach, and although the marks were still on the bricks when they came out of the wash, they did rub off with one of those kitchen pot (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?

(...) Interesting... my experiments with removing LEGO printing from slopes, using brasso, an old T-shirt and a lot of elbow grease, completely removed the texture from the sloping brick. Maybe you could use a coarser abrasive on normal bricks, and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)