 Local / Australia / 7678
    layby cancelations —Michael Dickinson
   It is often cheaper to pick up a layby than to cancel it as most places have a cancelation fee.Also does anybody know which toy company is selling pirate ships cheap soon( toyworld or toy kingdom)? (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: layby cancelations —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Not for most places. The cancellation fee is usually the service fee that you pay at the time you place the item(s) on layby. You pay it either way, there's no difference b/t picking up the layby and cancelling it. If you pick up the item and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: layby cancelations —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Actually, I must apologise, Michael is correct for Kmart which charges a $1.10 service fee and (if I'm reading their layby T&C correctly) an additional $2.20 establishment fee if you cancel (or possibly it means you get back the original $1.10 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)