 Local / Australia / 7667
    Re: new Lego sets at TRU —Tom Williams
   Hi James, How long did the postage take?. I ordered mine on Tuesday and i'm hoping to recieve it early next week. Does the grey piece on the club car have curved stripes like on the original?, and are all the parts the same as the original (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: new Lego sets at TRU —Ross Crawford
   (...) I can answer that, 'cos I'm the one actually ordered it! It was ordered on 10th October, arrived on 17th. UPS express says 4-8 days, so yours should definitely be here next week. ROSCO (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)