 Local / Australia / 7621
  4124 - This years Advent Calendar

According to Lego, this will not be available IN Australia (as far as they are currently aware), so if wanted, it's available at S@H for us Aussies. It's $35.95 and looks maybe a little more than the previous one's do, though do be aware, this is a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 4124 - This years Advent Calendar

(...) I have just ordered one. I had hoped for a Creator style Santa, but it looks like I won't get one. :-( It has a little over 200 parts, so it can't be all that bad? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)