 Local / Australia / 7621
7620  |  7622
Subject:
4124 - This years Advent Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:17:45 GMT

According to Lego, this will not be available IN Australia (as far as they
are currently aware), so if wanted, it's available at S@H for us Aussies.
It's $35.95 and looks maybe a little more than the previous one's do, though
do be aware, this is a Creator version, so that means Creator style Minifigs
too!

I have another posting regarding the Latest items from S@H... if interested
follow below:

http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=7614