 Local / Australia / 7557
  Re: train track prservation

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes: <snip> In one of the previous threads on track dirtiness that Michael started, he said he lives by the sea. We don't keep a particularly clean house, we get dust and mud all over it, all the time. We have (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: train track prservation

(...) I'm not trying to cause "trouble" Larry. I was just stating that I thought your message was more rude than helpful, and I still do despite your squirming. If you want to continue bickering over this Larry, reply to this message somewhere (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: train track prservation

(...) That's an issue with your reading comprehension, not the message. (...) When someone catches you in a lie, pointing it out is "bickering", apparently. That's another lie. This "bickering" characterisation is the same lie you used to try to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: train track prservation

(...) ...and were readers supposed to know that? Were readers supposed to check Michael's every post? Why not mention it in your post? (...) Well, that's nothing to brag about. (...) This is not about your track. (...) Interesting. I can see a salty (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)