 Local / Australia / 7528
    MOC - Brickelle Estate - Stage 1/Building 1 'Palmtree Suites' —Melody Brown
   Well, here I am, my first posting with something I have built! Voila! (URL) at this present time I have not yet finished it, so what you are seeing is what the BUGS saw yesterday at our meet. I will eventually complete it and repost pictures, but (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: MOC - Brickelle Estate - Stage 1/Building 1 'Palmtree Suites' —Jason King
     Great building Mel, very nice. And you are right, seeing them in person is definately the only way to get the full effect... There is definately something very satisfying about Large scale LEGO buildings. You generally only have the bricks necessary (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: MOC - Brickelle Estate - Stage 1/Building 1 'Palmtree Suites' —Richie Dulin
   (...) I think the neighbours are going to lower property values though ;-) (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)