 Local / Australia / 7523
Re: 4177
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:25:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Christian Gemuenden: "what's on that videotape ? A short story of Tina • and
Max cruising through the jungle in order to find stolen LEGO elements !

Sounds way too Enthralling for me! :P

How about the documentary version: Tina and Max crawl across the carpet in
order to find fallen Lego elements.

Kerry

Urgh! I suddenly know what it must be like to be Oscar the Grouch :P (not to
mention just coming back from the STAT test - crossing fingers).  Hehe the
above statement runs into yesterdays chattery.  Mind you, I'd rather crawl
to find Lego pieces than to walk and stand... atleast it's not so far to fall :P

Mel (wonders if Tina and Max are the ??? version of Aussie Steve and Cheryl)