 Local / Australia / 7521
Re: Lego activities in Melbourne 21-28 Nov
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 15:33:28 GMT

Martin Scragg <martin.scragg@s1.com.au> wrote in message
: In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
: >So what about it MUGS?? I know 17/18 was tossed around, can we shift it
back a
: >week so that a BUG can join us?
:
: Saturday the 24th is looking good for me at the moment, but Sunday looks
: be taken.  This situation could however reverse.

I am happy to have one whenever it suits people. My only request is that
they occur as regular as possible :). Which seems to be happening.

My 2 cents
or
My 2 bricks

Thanks