 Local / Australia / 7442
7441  |  7443
Subject:
Lego activities in Melbourne 21-28 Nov
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:55:22 GMT

It now appears I will be Melbourne 21-28 Nov (meaning I have non-refundable
plane tickets now courtesy of FlyBuys). Any Lego-related events happening in
that time frame?

I'm staying with non-Lego friends in either the Port Melbourne or Middle
Park areas, but given a week of my company, doubtless they will be glad to
get rid of me to the occasional Lego gathering.

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond