 Local / Australia / 7472
    Women's Soccer Team —Richie Dulin
   I received a couple of Women's Soccer Teams, courtesy of my Canadian sister-in-law yesterday. The set has a nice selection of faces and hair (blonde female hair - I'll be finally able to build minifig ABBA). My daughter, Hazel, was impressed with a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Women's Soccer Team —Kerry Raymond
    (...) I'll be (...) My only gripe with this set is that most of the faces are the standard androgynous minifig face (two dots for eyes and a curve for a smile). I'd been hoping that all the faces would have been more distinctly female in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Women's Soccer Team —Richie Dulin
   (...) Three lipsticks, two smileys (one with eyebrows) and an Anakin. After all, they're supposed to be playing soccer, not dolled up with lipstick and mascara! (...) I like using smileys for girls! My pirate captain, Jane Hookhand, wouldn't be (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)