 Local / Australia / 7467
    Lego S@H; final post I hope —Frances Schroeter
   Today I received a phone call from a courier company here in Tassie to arrange delivery of my parcel from S@H. I live in a rural area 15 km from my nearest town and the courier company were very reluctant to deliver it to my door. I reminded them (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego S@H; final post I hope —Santosh Bhat
   Frances, Yay :) Looks like it's all clearing up for the rest of us too. I have a pirate ship to play pirates on now! woohoo Santosh (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego S@H; final post I hope —Ross Crawford
   (...) Yep, mine arrived yesterday, too (can anyone say "My Own Train"???) Glad to see the "trail-blazers" have been sorted out too 8?) Many thanks to the LD team for helping to sort out this mess^H^H^H^Hhiccup. ROSCO (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)