 Local / Australia / 7462
7461  |  7463
Subject:
S@H again and again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:21:38 GMT

thats not good francis, i got my stuff at midnight monday night am very
happy with items just not the company.Have been sent an official e-mail from
lego finally.

Quote,

I am very sorry (you have been charged extra).As far as we knew our shipping
charge was all you needed to pay.I am forwarding this( complaint) to the
appropriate peopleto find out why U.P.S. would make you pay more for your to
receive your package.I can assure you this is not LEGO policy!We will let
you know when we get an answer.
Thankyou in advance for your patience.

sincerly.

Sheila
lego customer service.

so at lest now i know for sure somebody actually gives a hoot at lego.
michael.