 Local / Australia / 7461
    lego S@H (again) —Frances Schroeter
   Congratulations on Tara that she has received her S@H order. I am still waiting for mine and when I tried to phone UPS today, the person who answered the phone was still under the impression that I had to pay the fees, and the person who I have been (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: lego S@H (again) —Ross Crawford
   (...) it! Well, I got a note in my mailbox yesterday that I had a UPS parcel which was unable to be delivered (no-one home), so I rang the number on it to arrange delivery. Previously I'd been able to arrange a fairly specific time so I could be (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)