 Local / Australia / 7424
    Re: HMLS Snottler —Geordan Hankinson
   Hey cool! It's hard to see what's happening sometimes, the pics are a tad unclear, but it looks really good none the less! I love the deck guns, really neat. The hull looks really great as well, I was peekin' around in your Gallery a bit, your (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: HMLS Snottler —Richie Dulin
   (...) Thanks, Geordan I've still got to get this new camera sorted out. I think I need to work on the lighting. (...) The Olbrook was built after a visit to Holbrook, NSW, and inland town named after a WWI submarine captain. They boast the complete (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military)