 Local / Australia / 7423
   Johnathan has donated his home the least we west aussies can do is turn up.We do love lego as much as the eastern states guys don't we??????Thanks too everyone who is keeping track of the shop@home disaster all info is appriciated. michael. (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: P>L>U>G> We have a venue so what are you waiting for commit —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) So far, we have Micheal who is comming (when you get this, please respond to my other email about trades) We also have braith garden Plus, we have Terry Mason who replied to me this morning Lets hope sue-ann barber (who is supposed to be (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)