 Local / Australia / 742
    Re: Australian Roll Call —Rachel Kingston
   LOL Well, Tim is an architect, another reason he is worth hanging on to ;-) He is much better than I at ensuring that a Lego building is "architecturally sound" He is a great designer too, though his lego buildings are rather Monty Python meets (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people)

        Re: Australian Roll Call —James Howse
     (...) Given all those smiley faces, I don't think the minfigs'd care. They're probably be ecstatic that they've got _somewhere_ to put up those stumpy legs of theirs. James (who didn't do asthetics in his philosophy degree...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people)

        Re: Australian Roll Call —Steve Bliss
   (...) and a bit later... (...) Hmm. Which kind of 'deconstructive' are we talking about here? ;) Steve (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people)