 Local / Australia / 7398
Re: Australian Shipping Issues Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:33:55 GMT

Thanks for the info Jake,

Cross posting to loc.au
--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
news:GL3vr5.1BK@lugnet.com...
(Please cross-post as is appropriate. Thanks!)

Australian customers,

The Shop At Home team has been working very hard to resolve the problems
that have occurred with GST and customs recently. I just received word • that
the problem has been located...a glitch with the UPS software. The • software
has been fixed and all orders after today should be problem free.

As far as the orders placed before today that are still having problems, I
will have information on the resolution on Monday. I will post more
information then.

My apologies on behalf of LEGO Direct and the Shop At Home team. We will
soon have this issue resolved completely, and the Shop At Home world class
service will be fully realized in Australia and New Zealand!

Thanks again for your patience!!

Jake
---
Jake McKee