 Local / Australia / 7393
    running a lego event —Jonathan Wilson
   I may be providing the venue for the first plugs meeting (gotta check with the other occupants of the house to see if its ok first) and I want to know what things I need to think of when hosting events like this. What do I need to provide (other (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: running a lego event —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Security guards, cloakroom attendants, parking valets, a minutes secretary, and a member of parliament to formally open the event! Seriously, you need clear a couple of table tops to put all the stuff that people bring, and you need chairs to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)