 Local / Australia / 7378
Re: Zac missed out on a 6291on special :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:43:06 GMT

Thanks for the replys.

I think I'll give indroopilly a ring and ask them to send it up to my local
KMart.
If that doesn't work, I'll see if you can get me one, Brad.

Once again thanks for your help,

Zac Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace

In lugnet.loc.au, Zac Soden writes:
Hi all,

I spent Tuesday afternoon ringing around in search of a KMart with a 6291,
but alas, there are none left in SE Queensland.

Did anyone pick up a couple and would like to sell one to poor Zac who
missed out?

*this is the point where I put on the moneyless pauper boy outside a candy
shop face* :)

Thanks,

Zac Soden